UPESEAT Exam Date, Registration, Notification, Syllabus

Average Fees :


UPESEAT 2022 Exam Pattern

For individuals applying for admission to UPES, the UPESEAT 2022 exam pattern is critical. The UPESEAT test pattern will assist hopefuls in learning about the exam time, total number of questions, total number of marks, and marking scheme, among other things. The exam was conducted entirely online by UPES University. UPESEAT will fill 80% of the available seats at the University, while the remaining 20% will be reserved for students based on their JEE Main result and Board merit list.

Highlights of the UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2022

The UPESEAT 2022 exam will be held in an online (paper-based) format. The UPESEAT exam pattern 2022 is released far ahead of time to assist applicants in getting a sense of the question paper structure to expect. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension, and Current Affairs are the five areas of the UPESEAT exam schedule 2022. Applicants are recommended to read the table below attentively in order to completely comprehend the UPESEAT exam pattern 2022.

UPESEAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam Mode Online
Exam Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Number of questions 200
Maximum Marks 200
Duration 3 hours

UPESEAT section wise Exam Pattern is explained below:

Subjects Number of Questions Maximum Marks Duration
Chemistry 50 50 A cumulative time duration of 3 hours
Physics 50 50
Mathematics 50 50
English Language Comprehension 30 30
General Awareness 20 20
Total 200 Questions 200 Marks 180 Minutes

UPESEAT 2022 Marking Scheme

Negative marking will not be used in the UPESEAT 2022 marking scheme. There will be one mark for each question. The candidate will receive one mark for each right answer. The UPSEAT 2022 marking scheme is as follows:

UPESEAT Marking Scheme 2022
UPSEAT 2022 Marking Scheme Marks allotted per question
Correct Answer 1
Incorrect Answer None

Get Free Online UPESEAT Coaching Demo.

Apply For Demo


Top Trending Universities

Need any help
Chat with us
Talk to Our Expert Counsellors
Hi! Click one of our Counsellors below to chat on WhatsApp