UPESEAT Exam Date, Registration, Notification, Syllabus

Average Fees :


UPESEAT 2002 Syllabus

The official agencies in charge of organising the UPESEAT 2022 will release the UPESEAT syllabus 2022. On the official website, the UPESEAT syllabus is available. According to UPES's criteria, applicants who successfully complete the UPESEAT 2022 will receive 80% of the seats available for admission, while the remaining 20% will be allocated for Board merit/ JEE main applicants.

Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Current Affairs are among the subjects covered by the UPESEAT. Applicants can cover the UPESEAT syllabus 2022 with the help of the books listed below, which are recommended as study materials for the UPESEAT 2022 exam.

Topics: The UPESEAT 2022 syllabus is identical to the JEE Mains syllabus. All applicants are recommended to study thoroughly for the themes in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Comprehension, and General Awareness listed below.

UPESEAT Physics Syllabus

  • Physics And Measurement
  • Kinematics
  • aws Of Motion
  • Work, Energy And Power
  • Rotational Motion
  • Gravitation
  • Properties Of Solids And Liquids
  • Thermodynamics
  • Kinetic Theory Of Gases
  • Oscillations And Waves
  • Electrostatics
  • Current Electricity
  • Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
  • Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
  • Electromagnetic Waves
  • Optics
  • Dual Nature Of Matter And radiation
  • Atoms And Nuclei
  • Electronic Devices
  • Communication Systems

UPESEAT Chemistry Syllabus

  • Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry
  • States Of Matter
  • Atomic Structure
  • Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structures
  • Chemical Thermodynamics
  • Solutions
  • Equilibrium
  • Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
  • Chemical Kinetics
  • Surface Chemistry
  • Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
  • General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
  • Hydrogen
  • Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
  • P Block Elements
  • D And F Block Elements
  • Co-Ordination Compounds
  • Environmental Chemistry
  • Purification And Characterisation Of Organic Compounds
  • Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry
  • Hydrocarbons
  • Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
  • Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
  • Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
  • Polymers
  • Biomolecules
  • Chemistry in everyday life
  • Principles related to the practical chemistry

UPESEAT Mathematics Syllabus

  • Sets, relations and functions
  • Complex numbers and quadratic equations
  • Matrices and determinants
  • Permutations and combinations
  • Mathematical induction
  • Binomial theorem and its simple applications
  • Sequences and series
  • Limit, continuity and differentiability
  • Integral calculus
  • Differential equations
  • Coordinate geometry
  • Three-dimensional geometry
  • Vector algebra
  • Statistics and probability
  • Trigonometry
  • Mathematical reasoning

Syllabus for UPESEAT 2022 English Language

The English Language section of the UPESEAT curriculum 2022 is intended to assess the candidate's English language abilities. Applicants can use a variety of good English reading materials to improve their English skills and improve their chances of passing the UPESEAT 2022 admission exam. Reading Comprehension is an important element in the UPESEAT English language portion's syllabus.

Syllabus for UPESEAT 2022 Current Events

University also requires its students to be informed on current events in the United States and around the world. It is recommended that applicants be up to date on current events. The following themes are covered by the current affairs questions asked in the UPESEAT 2022.

  • National affairs
  • International Affairs
  • Economy And Business World
  • Sports/Games
  • Science/Technology
  • Environment, Ecology, and Climate
  • Current General Knowledge

Get Free Online UPESEAT Coaching Demo.

Apply For Demo


Top Trending Universities

Need any help
Chat with us
Talk to Our Expert Counsellors
Hi! Click one of our Counsellors below to chat on WhatsApp